PALADIN episode 5 part 2 PALADIN episode 5 part 2

Good work

But still I have the feeling of: ''Been there, done that''.
This is because of the lackluster story..

Unoriginal, have seen it over a 1000 times.
Still good I guess!

BB.

|~Love Us Forever~| |~Love Us Forever~|

Nice

Cool animation and a nice metaphor of what should be considered art and what not. At least thats what I got out of it. Putting your life on the line and really committing yourself for the sake of your art makes you noticeable.

This is just the way I see it, might be totally off though :P

Nice work nonetheless. I'm watching you ;)

W.E.I.C 2 W.E.I.C 2

Well, at least you tried eh?

This flash was pootly made, the style and visuals were pure rubbish, just like the humor. There is no point watching this...

penndragon penndragon

Very nice animation

The animation AND style of this work really appeal to me. Loevely story and very well executed, a 5 well earned :)

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Beautiful

Beautiful style, animation and story. This toon has everything and is perfect in my opinion. Very very good work, a job well done!

IAF: Oh Frenchmas Tree! IAF: Oh Frenchmas Tree!

good start

but the humor just suckes. Makes me itch instead of laugh. The animation is goed (allthough the style is veery cliché) but the humor is just pathetic. Sound is really crappy too but for Christmas sake: Nice Job

Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

Wham

Great art and style. The humor is truly fantastic (love the way they walk etc, its really my kind of stuff). Keep making these flashes, theye belong to the best of newgrounds.

stop wastin' my flavor stop wastin' my flavor

Great movie

Damn this was nice. I always like yout animation (so smooth) and the humor is jsut plain weird (love it). A thing i really liked about this movie was the sarcasm too. Fuck collabs and lame series. You captured this sentence really well in this movie. For that fact i writed this review and i hope well sees ome more great stuff from you soon.